Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Newly-Weds

The sky was blue and clear. Aren't we cute?

The Jones family.

If we're good for anything, it's loading the kids up with sugar just before bed.




This was my favorite part.

Hmmm... don't mind the wristwatch...

Awww, don't you all look so nice! Thanks for comin'.

You can tell Aaron is having a good time.

Smile buddy!

Candi, I think that was a courtesy laugh... but thanks!

"...and you could smell his breath SO BAD!"


Do you guys all remember when I got married? It seems like months and months ago, but...from lots of harrassment and prodding from you guys, I finally got online. Thanks to all who came to my reception. It was totally worth it just to see you all there.


Oh, and this blog is the best thing to hit SLCCDH since Christmas break!

1 comment:

Munchkin Inc. said...

I LOVE the pictures. You were such a beautiful bride!