Friday, February 2, 2007

I'm So Glad That's Over!

We are all to be commended for a job well done on our first week of seeing patients. It was nerve wrecking and difficult, but we pulled through with flying colors.

My biggest challenge was knowing when to wait for an instructors approval before moving on to my next item of business, and when to charge ahead on my own. It seemed that if I did what I thought I should, I got penalized for it. If I waited for an instructor to approve my work before moving on, I was waisting time. Damned if I do, damned if I don't. Oh, well.

Being our first experience with patients in a clinical setting, confusion was to be expected. I truly believe that despite everyones concerns, we all did a fantastic job.

Now that we have done it once, each time there after will be easier and easier. This was only our dress rehearsal for bigger, better things.

Way to go crew.

-T

No comments: