Monday, June 4, 2007

Just for fun. look at my pretty bouquet!! 8 Days and counting!!!
Brett thinks this is funny to ruin great pictures. We are fishing in the ocean with our great host who would be a great boards candidate except he had no teeth. We caught about 50 fish plus an eel!!

Stef got really stuck in the sand.... not once but twice. Oh yeah, and she got a flat tire!!!


Downtown San Felipe



Amanda's having a great time in San Felipe with her new friend. Sorry I don't know how to rotate the picture. I am new on the board




Group photo (we had more people come but not until later that week).





Stef is a little goofy.... hmmmm maybe she had too many margaritas!!! JK
Mexico was great. Me and Stef were the die hards and the only ones to make the trip. We were gone for a total of about 9 days and we were ready for a hamburger in the U.S. Brett got really sick down there and I got a little sick once we got back. Not fun. Hopefully next year we will get another trip ready with just our hygiene girls. What do you think????

3 comments:

Dental Hygiene Class of 2008 said...

YEAH!!! you finally figured out how to post pictures....To be honest with you, I don't know if I know how to rotate the pictures. I am going to post some pictures right now of my trip on the cruise. I want to picture of us all at the bar. And I also want to hear about the fishing..... I'll call ya.
Steph F.

Dental Hygiene Class of 2008 said...

Oh and I LOVE your flowers..... I wish I could come to THAT wedding...

Munchkin Inc. said...

Your boquet looks beautiful. I'm sorry I wasn't in Mexico with you all....maybe next time?! Good luck with the wedding and have fun!!!