Monday, June 18, 2007

I did it... Lyndsey's wedding in Maui- 6-12-07

We went parasailing the day of our wedding. It was great!
This is somewhat of a group photo.

Don't get too excited, it was only Martinelli.


This is us with Judge Loo. She did a great job getting us married
We were able to get married on Ironwoods Beach in Kapalua, Maui




Need I say More??? I have tons more photos, but our computer is too slow to post them. I will post them later. FYI- Open house this saturday. Starts at 6:30-8:30. Hope everyone can come. We are also having a slightly different type of get together later that night at me and Brett's house in Lehi if anyone can come. Nothing too crazy, maybe cards and visiting with our friends.


3 comments:

Kate E. Maahs said...

lynds. you are SO beautiful!! i'm so excited for you!! i bet you had the best day of you life. bret is perfect for you and i'm sure that you two will be so incredibly happy! i'm excited to see more photos!! katie

maria said...

WOW how fun! I can't wait to hear a;; about it!
Maria

maria said...

all :)